Become a designated Red Wing COVID Aware Because We Care Business/Nonprofit! Click here: https://downtownredwing.dm.networkforgood.com/forms/covid-aware-business-designation-opt-in
See businesses and nonprofits are already designated: http://downtownredwing.org/covid-aware/covid-aware-because-we-care-list-of-designated-red-wing-businesses-and-nonprofits/
Why do we need this program?
- Our small businesses and nonprofits are under incredible pressure due to the COVID-19 virus. If we stand together we provide cohesive action to keep our employees, residents, and visitors safe
- If the majority of our businesses follow the recommended guidelines, our hope is that we not only open sooner, but we stay open
- An outbreak of the virus in our community would be devastating to tourism and the ripple effects of that would be felt for years to come
- Many business owners want to follow along with what the majority of other business owners are doing and this program allows us to communicate and keep everyone up to date
What is the program?
- It’s a way for a customer or other business/nonprofit to know if the best practices of COVID-19 prevention and mitigation are being followed.
What does a business/nonprofit have to do to get designated?
- Step 1: Complete and Post a Preparedness and/or Operations Plan
- Step 2: Complete the Designation Checklist
- Step 3: Display Branding and COVID Aware Signage
- Step 4: Continue to Update their Plans as we get new guidance from Federal, State, and Local government agencies
- There is no cost for Red Wing businesses or nonprofits to participate.
How will I know if a Business/Non Profit is part of the program?
- Businesses and nonprofits that are part of the designation will receive a window cling for their door and other communication tools to tell you what they are doing. They will also be listed on www.downtowredwing.org
When does a business become a part of the program?
- A business or nonprofit completes their preparedness plan and goes through the checklist provided to them in the program overview document and they let Downtown Main Street know they are following the best practices.
Where is this program happening?
- Any business or nonprofit in Red Wing can take part in this program.
How do I sign my business/nonprofit up?
- Fill out the form located here: https://downtownredwing.dm.networkforgood.com/forms/covid-aware-business-designation-opt-in
If you have questions, please email email@example.com